2023/24 Foresights Report
Shifting Sands: Foresights Shaping the Food & Beverage Industry in 2023/24
A Culinary Tides, Inc. report with contributions from Menu Matters
Release Date: March 1, 2023
Are you tired of yearly trend reports that fail to cover the full range of products your company produces? Does it frustrate you to piece together fragmented trend lists and decipher their relevance to your business?
Culinary Tides, Inc. and Menu Matters have a solution for you: our annual foresights report. Our comprehensive forecasts predict upcoming changes in trends and consumer behavior patterns for 2023 and 2024. We transform fragmented trend lists into actionable, strategic intelligence.
Don’t miss out on valuable opportunities because of incomplete foresight. Understanding which trends align with your brand and resonate with your customers, and knowing how long they will last and where they are headed next will pave the way for winning innovation.
Are you ready to become a Foresights Master in 2023/24? Your journey begins here:
- Order our report, “Shifting Sands: Foresights Shaping the Food & Beverage Industry in 2023/24.”
- Sign and return the report contract.
- Schedule a meeting with us to demonstrate how to best utilize the report for your specific goals.
- Benefit from our expertise as a resource for an entire month after purchase.
Order now and simplify your future. Don’t let uncertainty hold you back.
Watch the webinar replay
Complete the form for immediate access.
This report reveals drivers for the food and beverage industry through 2023/Q1 2024:
- Setting, Meal Types & Experiences
- Tone / Voice
- Flavors & Seasonings
- Regional Cuisines & Dishes
- Desserts & Snacks
- Setting & Experiences
- Tone / Voice
- Add-ins & Mixers
- Wine Regions
- Wine Styles & Varietals
- Cocktails & Spirits
- Beer, Cider, & Seltzer
- Motivation: Experiential, Psychological, Technology
- Health: Target Conditions, Foods
- Control, Safety, & Security
- Economy: Spending, Saving, General Economy
- Sustainability: Food, Packaging
- Prevention: Target Conditions
- Immune Function
- Cognitive Function
- Other Functional
- Drives & Behavior
- World Regions
- Themed Travel
- Experiential Travel
- Health & Health Claims
- Food Safety
- Virtual Safety
- Cannabis & Psychotropics
- Safety: Food & Tech
- Social: Connectedness
- Services: Order & Delivery
- Food & Beverage Preparation
- Packaging: Function & Design
- Full Report: Food & Beverage: $3,499.00
- Beverage focused report: $2,999.00
- Food focused report: $2,999.00
All purchases include:
- PowerPoint report
- PDF support tables
- New! Searchable database
- 1-hour virtual report review
- 1 month of virtual support
The 2023/24 report was created in partnership between:
Maeve Webster, MenuMatters.com
Suzy Badaracco, CulinaryTides.com